Continuous Education

Since I spent some time identifying training resources that relate to banking & finance in the area (mostly Geneva & nearby France), I figured I might as well share them here. So here we go, in no particular order.

Given enough time, you’ll obviously want to consider becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or getting the new “Diplôme de l’Ecole supérieure en Banque & Finance (ESBF)”. These links are however focused on continuous education options spanning a few days.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create your website at
Get started
%d bloggers like this: